Friday, October 21, 2005

rolling along

The back wheel on my bike is fixed and I rode into work today for the first time in about three weeks. I didn't realize how much I'd missed it until I swung my leg over the crossbar last night setting up.

It was a dark start. The light I have on the front is barely adequete. I guess it means the cars can pick me out, but it's not great for picking up road hazards. Somehow that just adds to the excitement of the ride.

And 86F yesterday, 80F+ today. Can't wait till my ride home.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I rode yesterday (Monday). It was a fairly cold ride in and it didn't warm up much in the day. I left here in regular summer cycling gear and stopped to pull on a long sleeved top after 3 miles or so. Also it was miserably windy ! I was hoping to ride all five days but the temps and possibility of rain today have put me off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home