Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Choosing movies

It's been a little quiet round here recently - anyone else notice that ? Anyway, finally, some big news ! We're back on Netflix and I've put every disk of the Family Guy, seasons one through three, onto the top of the queue. It's the funniest show on TV at the moment, bar none. I still laugh when I think about Brian making the apple orbit around Peter's stomach. And I believe there are other things out there too ... nothing as funny obviously, but may still be good.

So, in the time I've not watched movies - four months or so - what should I catch up on ?

Here's my current list (top part), minus Family Guy:
Sky High
Better Than Sex
Lords of Dogtown
Living in Oblivion
Better Off Dead
I Heart Huckabees
Fever Pitch
Swingers
Coupling: Season 3: Disc 1
Coupling: Season 3: Disc 2
Underworld
The Haunted Mansion
Timeline
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
Wild Things 2
May
Elephant
Do You Believe in Miracles?
Scary Movie 3
The Man Who Wasn't There
Along Came Polly
Teacher's Pet

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

Win a Date With Tad Hamilton?? Surely you jest?! Batman Begins should be on that list and maybe Mr&Mrs Smith.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I should have mentioned that not all the films were mine - this is a shared list.

I saw Batman Begins recently, and thought it was very good. Mr & Mrs Smith - Angeline Jolie's long legs .... mmmm !

Any other suggestions ?

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

hmmm You should have at least one holiday movie for your viewing pleasure. And Star Wars: Episode III.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Bad Santa ?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

Badder Santa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home