Thursday, January 12, 2006

And now a movie that doesn't suck

I watched "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" last night. I was by myself since Laura was lost to Lost - compulsive viewing for her. After seeing Napolean Shiteamite I needed this to be good. Fortunately it delivered in big form. Ben Stiller's character was over the top wonderful, Vince Vaughn somehow plays is very well, and the comedy is laugh out loud funny. I was sitting in downstairs, bursting out laughing on a regular basis. It's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

If you've not seen it then do yourself a favor and pick it up.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Sancho said...

May I recomend 40 Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers...the best comedies of 2005 (in my crappy opinion).

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Paul said...

40 year old virgin was very very funny as well. The ending credits were terrific.

Wedding Crashers - got it. Added to the list.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

I second the motion for Wedding Crashers. Chuckles a-plenty in that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home