Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bike to work week day 4

My legs went from feeling creaky to feeling taut. There's tension in the muscles, like something could snap. I know it's not gonig to happen but that's how it feels.

My backside is still sore. Thanks goodness for the new saddle, I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like on the old one.

Hills are not an issue now though. The big secret is just keep pedalling. Don't stop. And it's almost the same kind of feeling as driving to work, that kind of auto-pilot you get on a familiar route.

There's a training course today with the group I work in, and then beers afterwards. I may be a little more lubricated riding home - I have no idea what impact it's going to have, but I'll try anything once.

And congrats to Sancho, who is thinking about one day possibly maybe almost beginning to sometime get serious about bike riding. You're already 99% of the way there buddy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home