Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nothing much

It has been suggested by another non-posting blogger that things are getting a little dusty round here, that a new post would be appreciated. So an update. Nothing new to report, same old. Let's see - it got hot here, into the high 90s, which has put a little kink into my bike riding to work - basically I just wussed out. I did ride in Monday, but had to get a ride home after my tire went flat and my pump decided to break right then too. So only 13 miles this week.

Beginning tomorrow is our vacation. We're heading towards the Blue Ridge mountains, to Linville Gorge, Grandfather Mountain and on to Virginia to ride the Creeper Trail - 17 miles downhill with my wife and my boys. Next week we'll be at a theme park riding coasters, in Williamsburg and then in Norfolk. The kids have Nintendos to play in the car - an absolute road trip godsend.

So, another reason for me to not be posting for a while.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

Nifty! I like rollercoasters and such.
Summertime seems to bring out the slacker in all of us would-be bloggers. I have this one friend, he hasnt updated his site in a long long time either. June 25th, to be exact. And I know he's just being lazy cos there's some exciting things going on in his life right now. I wouldn't call him stupid though :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home